All Aboard the Wayward Spirit
Jungle planet in outer rim.
Astrogation Data: Esstran Sector, Jaga’s Cluster, Outer Rim Territories
Terrain Type: Mountains, Caves, Swamp
Government: Rebel Alliance
329 days per year / 30 hours per day
306 (70% Human, 20% Bothan, 10% other)
Points of Interest
- The Shimmering Falls
- Aethron Mountains
- Sits in the shadow of a mountain range, on some of the only stable land in a massive swamp.
- The base is covered by a massive tree canopy.
- The Alliance has added additional camoflauge in the form of tarps and covers to help conceal the base and ships that are based on the planet.
- The moisture-heavy environment wreaks havoc on ships’ systems. Thus far, Alliance engineers have not succeeded in finding a solution for protecting the craft.
Trade Routes: None
Major Exports: None
Major Imports: technology, food
- Jagomir is hidden deep in Jaga’s Cluster.
- Home of thousands of alien species, though none is sentient.
- Terrain features towering moutnain ranges dividing large swaths of swampland. There are 30 or so small continents surrounded by dark seas.
- The Rebel Alliance recently took up residence on this planet.
- Jagomir is home to an evil, force-sensitive species known as the Evarran. The Evarran are semi-sentient beasts that can communicate very primitive thoughts through telepathy.
- Sprawling marshes and swamps, shouded in mist contain hazards – from sinkholes to hostile flora and fauna. Visitors should proceed into the wild with extreme caution.
- Jagomir’s atmoshphere is breathable, but not comfortable. Temperatures can reach unbearable levels.